2009年10月29日 星期四
ALWAYS YEARN FOR HAPPINESS
For me, positive attitude is always need. I am always seeking the ways to be happy. I always run short of happiness. I admit that I have made so many disciplines towards myself which make me so tired. I also accept Joe's opinion that people should take care of themselves first before they take care others. I can show my random acts of kindness toward most people who I am not familiar with, but they do not equal to the person who loves me...I always yearn for happiness, but first, enhance myself and show more joyfulness toward everyone.I believe what Christina said: if you show your kindness, you end up find benefit. I think when I achieve it, I can say that I have the qualification to helping others!
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

I think EVERYONE benefits when we are kind. I think we can do this very easily, and maybe the world will be a better place if we do...
回覆刪除what about your family members you first or your family first?
回覆刪除