2009年10月28日 星期三

SOMETIMES HOLIDAY WORTHS LESS THAN WE EXPECT.

Before the first section break, I thought these four days were going to be my chance to take a break and regained all the energy that I supposed to have to hang in the last minute of the semester. Although I could choose to get up late in last four days, those four days really turned to my nightmare. I was in a mood so that I can not eat anything. I had to drive to New Jersey to see my mom's friend but I choosed the wrong route so I stucked in Manhattan and got lost on the way back. My stomach ache relapsed and the hurts kept me awake even it was 2 o'clock in the morning. I checked flight ticket online and it cost me at least $800. That means I have to work hard to earn that$800 extra. I don't want to ruin my christmas holiday myself because I know the lonely holiday will drive me crazy.I always escape from the place where I live to find a sense of belongingness. I hope the upcoming christmas will be my chance to find my oasis. Right now, I need to live in here and now, make the best of things!

3 則留言:

  1. It's true...sometimes we expect a lot from a holiday or break, and it's disappointing when it doesn't work out. I hope you're able to save the money and enjoy your break in December!

    P.S. Good vocabulary use! :)

    回覆刪除
  2. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  3. This time it didn't worked means that you got a great fun ahead

    回覆刪除