2009年10月30日 星期五

STONE TAKE A LONG TIME EVOLVING INTO COBBLE

Apparently the theme of last several days are acts of kindness. I think this topic will be kept in my mind for a long period and I know the reason why this topic is going to motivate me to start changing myself.
I talk with my mom today. She is very worried about me beacause her past experience. I was a kid who caused a lot of troubles, but now I just take care myself and tell her that everything is find. My mom could not get used to it and she kept saying that she want an answer whenever she asks me about everything. Of course I can understand her situation and I keep consoling her with those confort words. It's not easy for both of us because we always argue and we always worried about each other, but I reverse my attitide this time.
I know my good attitude will make her less worrying. I also know that this time of my life especially hard for me but I believe everything will be ok the day after tomorrow.
Everyone is going through a phase.

2 則留言:

  1. It's hard for moms not to worry about their kids, especially if the kids have had trouble in the past! I'm glad you are mature enough to understand her feelings and to try to do things to ease her concern.

    回覆刪除
  2. I was in a similar situation when I was in my native country. I suggest that you make a call as soon as you can.

    回覆刪除