Here we have some papers about how to develope two sides of hemisphere in our brain. I am a little afraid of this because I do not think develope both hemispheres of our brain will make our life better. In chinese, there have two charecter discribing a person's intelligence: 聪 明。These two characters mean you can easily get informations by your eyes or your ear.(耳聪目明)From the time when I was little, I stated to notice that I am a very sensitive person. I was left handed but my mom converted me to right handed,so I am a fake right-handed or so-called ambidexter. I always confused about myself and I always make things with two counter way in my mind. I know that might be good for my later career of film making, but normal people would never feel what I feel so sometimes I was isolated by this society. This is not good for a teenager to build up a right worth-value and thoes feelings will eventually plague me out. I have got used to it but my suggestion is that if you get uesd to the way you think,keep it, do not make life more complicated..
I just finished the quesrionaire, no surprise, I have no particular preference for either side.I have been trained since I was little. I know that a person who can manage himself can eventually be successful. I always believe that the ambidexter is like a gift for me and I think I am on the right track.

Being ambidextrous is a useful skill. I don't know if your confusion about things is because your mom made you use your right hand...
回覆刪除