2009年11月18日 星期三
NAPOLEONS ,SEE YOU IN 2010.
I have been playing soccer for more than twelve years. I could've stay up all night for one month just for the World Cup.The team I always support is france. I could count how many times I cried for their lose and I can still recall the time in 1998 and 2000, the summit of this gold team. I think most every soccer can still remember Zidane's great offence in 2006 at German host World cup. The news today reported that henry led France to 2010 South Africa. I felt tangled about the news because obviously France is not a first-rate team anymore..I can not face the failure anymore. I have been striked many times in last seven year. I think their rhythm of game couldn't've adapt the newest Total Soccer theory is due to the lifestyle of french. They are too casual..but anyway..go Gauls!! I am always here with you!
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

I like Zidan, too. Since 2002 Korea and Japan world cup, I have enjoyed watching soccer game and I want to go to South Africa to see World cup.
回覆刪除