2009年9月8日 星期二

Help me out~

No matter from school or from work,there's so many stuff going on right now. Yesterday I laid out my expense for each month. there are several hundreds balance I have to pay off every month. I hate working in the restaurant, but the thing is you will get well pay down there. It's very hard to arrange time from school to work.....I was thinking if I can change my class to the morning....hope not....I like barby and all my classmate..I am in a dilemma..

2 則留言:

  1. I don't think you can change your class now because the morning is filled. Did you ask Hector? What restaurant are you working in? Well I hope you don't leave but I understand that you need to pay the bills. We would miss you.

    回覆刪除
  2. I already tried to change my class to the morning for the same reason. I talked to hector and he said that there is no way he can do it, because the thing is closed... but what ever. I like my class. I guess I have to work more hours during the weekend to replace those lost during the week : / that means more stress.

    回覆刪除