I'm thinking I will treat this blog as my notepad.
To write down brief summarize of each week so that I can look back and track on my own words.
It was great on the first two days of school and also questions kept coming out.
Here goes: on friday, Barby let us know how to summarize an article, use " what happened, when, where, why and how did it happened". I kept conjecture what's "why" supposed to mean when I try to use my own words to outline an article. I think the "why" here mean the origin of the things. but I'm still not sure, I will point this out and ask Barby on tuesday.
New york film festival is coming, check out the schedule and make my one-day trip.

You need to put this page in English!!! Everyone will be reading this as well. Please change this as soon as possible!!!
回覆刪除作者已經移除這則留言。
回覆刪除Hai Hanhan it will be useful for me too. hope you are fine . Have a great weekend.
回覆刪除