2009年9月22日 星期二

WISH HER COULD..

I couldn't speak when I heard this news. I kept searching on the internet about her father's death. I could not call her because I knew she wouldn't talk with me. silence is gold, we have known wach other. Only I could do is texting message with her best friend. Wish her could go through this tragedy.


with my love



I hereby write this email, I can not send it out to her.




OK, now let's talk about THE ELEPHANT IS THE ROOM.
Everyone has an elephant in the room. it's can be an physical or mental obsession. It can be something in your mind but you don't want to talk about.The biggest elephant in the room can be an obstacle. People always ignore this invisible problem in their heart. The right way to tackle this problem is say it out. Just like the squeaky door needs the oil!

1 則留言: