Cristina found that she is still part of the community service even though she have to change daipers for her babies. Eight years have passed, she still devotes herself in the voluntarism. I really want to thank her for those advices that she gave me during the class.
I have been in New York for more than 1 year and I think there are more than 400 days I spend in the incredible city. I came here because of a dream. The dream didn't seems to be composed very well in to its integrity, but I think I have got the rhythm of my life here. I came here out of nowhere and I keep telling myself: I need to belongs to here.
You guys probably know that I hate winter, but wait, this year is not over yet.Let's rub our eyes and wait, because there are something I have not accomplished yet.

I'm sure you'll be super-successful! I can't wait to see what you do with your life. Don't forget the little people who you met along the way... :)
回覆刪除cristina touched our heart (actually our mind) i so impressed i hope after that confernce i will become something
回覆刪除for same reason i also love ny
I hate winter, either. but i am dreaming that my goal will achieve coming spring^^ HanHan! i believe you can do everything because you are so enthusiastic about what you do.
回覆刪除what ever your dream is, anyway my wishes
回覆刪除