2009年11月13日 星期五

FIRST TIME WRITE IN LAB

I was so sleepy last night due to the weather. I went to bed at 11:30 which is the earlest in last two week.I went to conversation partener today with Fran. She is the professor of communication department. The topics we have been talking about are always the compare between here and my native country. I introduced the type of movie I like which is HongKong style ganster movie. I suggested her watch ASHES OF TIME, which is made by WANG KA WAI. We have talked about the"HUMAN RIGHTS" and I think Fran understood the ideas of chinese theory. She has a wide knowledges about asia cultures. She said I must be a good student if I join her class on pursuade skills. People would not believe your idea at the first time , but those intangible pursuade would finally make a big difference.

1 則留言: