Today our class broke up into six groups to perform our own dialogue. Well, I practiced those wired old lady sounds before I came up to the front, but I don't think it was work because it didn't make any laughter at all~ Anyway, I have this talent and I think I need practice more to become more native on my speaking skills.
When I was 13 years old, I studied in a foreign language school. This famous school has an annual event which is call IMITATION SHOW. Our team picked a animated cartoon from disney which is called "A BUGS' LIFE". I casted the main character in the movie. it's an ant named "FLICK". Our team wo the second place after the final judge and from that time I became more popular in our school. I was a little bit renowned due to the previous "MICHAEL JACKSON DANCING IMITATION SHOW".hah~~
I hope I can show you guys the part of imitation from the movie. Here is the first part of the cartoon. If you guys are interested in it. let me know and I will borrow the DVD to you.

I saw this movie in the theater. It was very funny and exciting.^^ You ware a famous student due to your talent? Wow, I can't imitate anyone and anything.
回覆刪除