2009年9月17日 星期四

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW A PERSON IF SOMEONE DON'T WANT YOU KNOW.

I have been watching LARRY KING since I sat on my sofa this evening. Today's topic is still be the yale murder case. Two of the suspect's best friends speak out about how do they think about their friend. They can not believe this homicide case happened on their best friend.
The world is untrusted. You can not say you know someone or something very well. You can not define everything you may think you know. everyone need to vent some pressure, but we would be better avoid the way which may hurt even kill other people.

2 則留言:

  1. I agree with you Han Han. However, If you don't believe amyone, then who will be your friend......
    So I think that to be honest to your friend, then he/she will trust you.

    回覆刪除
  2. Yale's case sounds so terrible and sad. I hope that it doesn't happen like that any more. I think we should believe and love each other to make the world better. HanHan I hope you can meet good people.

    回覆刪除